MedImaView™ is a versatile viewer for medical images.
MedImaView (Version 220.127.116.11, 1.8 MB, MD5=179BF2EC571D3B063AEDDEC728F0E896)
MedImaView is free for
- private users (e.g. patients).
- students (education and research)
- testing purposes (usually 30 days).
- Intuitive Windows Graphical User Interface
- Multi-Modality Viewer
- DICOMDIR Browser
- Suited as "Viewer on CD"*
- Loading of images from the internet
- Save as Bitmap or JPEG File
- Print Functionality
- Multiframe Support
- Scrolling of series
- Animation, "Cine"
- Display of essential Header Data
- Header Dump
- Lookup Tables (LUT)
- Pixel Lens
- Zoom, Pan
- Histogram of Color Distribution
- Intensity Trace
- Object Graphics
- Multi-language support
* Special service for hospitals or radiologists:
Give your viewer-on-CD a unique look! Brand it with your name and logo!
Use MedImaView as a marketing medium.
We customize MedImaView individually for you (among others with your logo) so that you can burn it on your patient CDs.
Example for a fictitious hospital:
ISO-Image, version 1.6, zipped, 5.8 MB, MD5=FF4AB7C67DC4AE1ED2A2BCA439DB6EAC.
Please read our product flyer
(PDF file, 580 kB) for more detailed information.